Registration & Payment
Dancer registration limited to event capacity. This event is expected to sell out. Register early!
Please make sure to read instructions before completing online registration. Credit card transactions will post as a payment to UofA AJDS. Registration fees are not considered a tax deductible contribution. Refunds are not possible under any circumstance. Absolutely no exceptions.
- The online registration system requires an email address to be entered for each participant. Please enter the email address of the contact person. If registering a group, you may enter the same contact person email address for all group members.
- If you are a parent registering your child, enter your email address in the Personal Information section, but enter your child’s name. Please include your name and phone number in the Contact Person Information section.
- Register the group leader first. The first person registered is assigned as the Primary Attendee and can manage all of the other registrations in a group. The total fees for all registrants in the group will be charged to the first person in the group.
- Groups will receive 1 free registration with every 10 enrolled registrants. The system will automatically assign the free registration to the 11th registrant entered.
- Payment is required at the same time registration is processed. Please have your credit card information ready.
Register Online for AJDS 2019!
If you have been awarded a scholarship for AJDS 2019, please email a copy of your scholarship award letter to Michelle Francisco at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will assist you with your registration.
AJDS Code of Conduct
The Arizona Jazz Dance Showcase (AJDS), now in its third decade, encourages all participants to act with dignity and respect during this three day event hosted by the UA School of Dance. In upholding the ideals of dance as an art form, our resident and guest faculty and staff expect all who attend to exhibit behavior appropriate to the studio or stage: focused attention, proper attire, and a work ethic fitting to the educational purpose of the workshop. We expect attendees to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of their participation in AJDS including but not limited to classes, performances, and social media activity. We desire a wholesome atmosphere as we provide a professional environment in which to learn, create and enjoy.