Registration & Payment
Dancer registration limited to event capacity. This event is expected to sell out. Register early!
Online Registration July 1, 2022 through September 16, 2022 (or when event reaches capacity)
Registration fees are not considered a tax deductible contribution. Refunds are not possible under any circumstance. Absolutely no exceptions.
- The online registration system requires an attendee first name, last name, email, mailing address, and contact phone number to be entered for each participant.
- Registration confirmation and payment receipt will go to the email address on file for the participant.
- If registering a minor please use parent/guardian/group leader email, address, and phone number. If registering a group, you may enter the same group leader contact information for all group members.
- For dancers under 18 please provide a Parent/Guardian name and/or Group Leader name while filling out registration form online.
- Payment is required at the same time registration is processed. Please have your credit card information ready.
Register Online for AJDS 2022!
If you were awarded a scholarship at AJDS 2019 to attend a future AJDS event, please email a copy of your scholarship award letter to Michelle Francisco at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will assist you with your registration.
AJDS Code of Conduct
The Arizona Jazz Dance Showcase (AJDS), now in its third decade, encourages all participants to act with dignity and respect during this three day event hosted by the UA School of Dance. In upholding the ideals of dance as an art form, our resident and guest faculty and staff expect all who attend to exhibit behavior appropriate to the studio or stage: focused attention, proper attire, and a work ethic fitting to the educational purpose of the workshop. We expect attendees to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of their participation in AJDS including but not limited to classes, performances, and social media activity. We desire a wholesome atmosphere as we provide a professional environment in which to learn, create and enjoy.